Monday 15 August, 2022
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Genixbooster Website, located at www.genixbooster.com The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to the person who is logged on to this website, and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Nigeria.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Please read these terms of service carefully before using Genix Booster website operated by genixbooster.com
Conditions of use
By using this website, you certify that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to comply with its terms. If you do not want to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, you are advised to leave the website accordingly. Genix Booster only grants use and access of this website, its products, and its services to those who have accepted its terms.
As a user of this website, you may be asked to register with us and provide private information. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information, and you are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
If you think there are any possible issues regarding the security of your account on the website, inform us immediately so we may address it accordingly.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
We shall not be responsible for misuse of data transferred. We shall not be responsible for Fraud or harm caused resulting from data transferred. We shall not be responsible for any activity with the transferred data outside our website. You agree to indemnify Genix Booster and its affiliates and hold Genix Booster harmless against legal claims and demands that may arise from your use or misuse of our services. We reserve the right to select our own legal counsel.
Unless otherwise stated, Genixbooster and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the website and all intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material.
- Redistribute content.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Parts of this website offers an opportunities for users to post and exchange opinions and information in areas of the website where adjustments are needed. Genixbooster does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Genixbooster, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions to the extent permitted by applicable laws, Genixbooster shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website. Genixbooster reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which is considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these
Terms and Conditions. You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Genixbooster a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
- (a) is not in any way deceptive;
- (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- (a) the link would not make us look unfavorable to ourselves or to our accredited businesses;
- (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us;
- (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Genixbooster; and
- (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
- These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
- (a) is not in any way deceptive;
- (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Genixbooster. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link.
Wait 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows: By use of our corporate name; or By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site. No use of Genixbooster's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We want to support a healthy digital advertising ecosystem — one that is trustworthy and transparent, and works for users, advertisers, and publishers. The purpose of this help center is to help you build Genixbooster Ads campaigns that align with our advertising policies listed below. These policies are designed not only to abide by laws but to ensure a safe and positive experience for our users. This means that our policies prohibit some content that we believe to be harmful to users and the overall advertising ecosystem. We use a combination of automated and human evaluation to ensure Genixbooster Ads comply with these policies.
Our Advertising Policies provide guidance on what type of ad contents are allowed. When advertisers place an order, each ad is reviewed against these policies. If you think your ad was mistakenly disapproved, you can request a review of the decision. If a violation is found at any point in the review process, the ad will be rejected. Lower quality ads which do not necessarily violate our policies may experience impacted performance.
Ads remain subject to review and re-review at all times, and may be rejected for violation of our policies at any time. It is your responsibility to understand and comply with the Genixbooster Advertising Policies.
What to do if your ad is rejected?
Create a new ad or edit your ad: You may create a new ad or revise your ad to comply with our Advertising Policies. These ads will be treated as new ads and reviewed by our ads review system.
Request another review: If you believe the ad was incorrectly rejected, you can request a review of the decision in Account Quality. "It is important to keep in mind that Ads should be relevant and appropriate for the users segments. Obtrusive and inappropriate ads decreases engagement and retention."
- Community Standards: Ads must not violate our Community Standards. Ads on Genixbooster must not violate the Community Guidelines.
- Illegal Products or Services: Ads must not constitute, facilitate, or promote illegal products, services or activities. Ads targeted to minors must not promote products, services, or content that are inappropriate, illegal, or unsafe, or that exploit, mislead, or exert undue pressure on the age groups targeted.
- Discriminatory Practices: Ads must not discriminate or encourage discrimination against people based on personal attributes such as race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, medical or genetic condition.
- Tobacco and Related Products: Ads must not promote the sale or use of tobacco products and related paraphernalia. Advertisements must not promote electronic cigarettes, vaporizers, or any other products that simulate smoking.
- Unsafe Substances: Ads must not promote the sale or use of illicit or recreational drugs, or other unsafe substances, products or supplements, as determined by Facebook in its sole discretion.
- Weapons, Ammunition, or Explosives: Ads must not promote the sale or use of weapons, ammunition, or explosives. This includes ads for weapon modification accessories.
- Adult Products or Services: Ads must not promote the sale or use of adult products or services. Ads promoting sexual and reproductive health products or services, like contraception and family planning must be targeted to people 18 years or older and must not focus on sexual pleasure.
- Adult Content: Ads must not contain adult content. This includes nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative. Ads that assert or imply the ability to meet someone, connect with them or view content created by them must not be positioned in a sexual way or with an intent to sexualise the person featured in the ad.
- Third-Party Infringement: Ads must not contain content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights. To report content that you feel may infringe upon or violate your rights, please Report to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sensational Content: Ads must not contain shocking, sensational, or excessively violent content.
- Personal Attributes: Ads must not contain content that asserts or implies personal attributes. This includes direct or indirect assertions or implications about a person’s race, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, age, sexual orientation or practices, gender identity, disability, physical or mental health (including medical condition), vulnerable financial status, voting status, membership in a trade union, criminal record, or name.
- Misinformation: Genixbooster prohibits ads that include claims debunked by third-party fact checkers or, in certain circumstances, claims debunked by organizations with particular expertise. Advertisers that repeatedly post information deemed to be false may have restrictions placed on their ability to advertise on Genixbooster.
- Controversial Content: Ads must not contain content that exploits crises or controversial political or social issues for commercial purposes.
- Non-Functional Landing Page/ WhatsApp number/Groups: Ads must not direct people to non-functional landing pages. This includes landing page content that interferes with a person’s ability to navigate away from the page.
- Cheating and Deceitful Practices: Ads may not promote products or services that are designed to enable a user to engage in cheating or deceitful practices.
- Grammar & Profanity: Ads must not contain profanity or bad grammar and punctuation. Symbols, numbers and letters must be used properly without the intention of circumventing our ad review process or other enforcement systems.
- Nonexistent Functionality: Ads must not contain images that portray nonexistent functionality. This includes imagery that replicates play buttons, notifications, or checkboxes, as well as ads containing features that do not work, such as multiple choice options in the ad creative itself.
- Personal Health: Ad content must not imply or attempt to generate negative self-perception in order to promote diet, weight loss, or other health related products.
- Ads may not promote PONZI/PYRAMID SCHEMES: Ads promoting income opportunities must fully describe the associated product or business model, and must not promote business models offering quick compensation for little investment.
- Penny Auctions: Ads may not promote penny auctions, bidding fee auctions, or other similar business models.
- Misleading Claims: Ads must not contain deceptive, false, or misleading claims like those relating to the effectiveness or characteristics of a product or service, including misleading health, employment or weight-loss claims that set unrealistic expectations for users.
- Low Quality or Disruptive Content: Ads must not contain content leading to external landing pages that provide an unexpected or disruptive experience. This includes misleading ad positioning, such as overly sensationalized headlines or prompts for users to inauthentically interact with the ad, and leading people to landing pages that contain minimal original content and a majority of unrelated or low quality ad content.
- Spyware or Malware: Ads must not contain spyware, malware, or any software that results in an unexpected or deceptive experience. This includes links to sites containing these products.
- Unacceptable Business Practices: Ads must not promote products, services, schemes or offers using deceptive or misleading practices, including those meant to scam people out of money or personal.
- Circumventing Systems: Ads must not use tactics intended to circumvent our ad review process or other enforcement systems. This includes techniques that attempt to disguise the ad's content or destination page.
- Prohibited Financial Products and Services: Ads must not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.
- Defamatory Content: Ads must not contain claims that a person or group of people are a threat to the physical safety, health, or survival of others on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, caste, sex, gender, gender identity, serious disease, disability, or immigration status. Ads must not promote violent or dehumanizing speech, statements of inferiority, or contempt or disgust based on protected characteristics or immigration status as outlined.
- Militarized Social Movements and Violence-Inducing Conspiracy Networks: Ads must not contain praise, support, or representation of individuals or groups with ties to violence.
Limitation on liability
Genix Booster is not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your misuse of our website.
Genix Booster reserves the right to edit, modify, and change this Agreement any time. We shall let our users know of these changes through electronic mail. This Agreement is an understanding between Genix Booster and the user, and this supersedes and replaces all prior agreements regarding the use of this website.